Materials & Production Planning Coordinator
Job ref: 8209
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a traditional, family business which is extremely proud of its products.
Supplied into high-quality outlets and retailers, the company has a clear vision to make and sell the best tasting and highest quality products!
About the Materials & Production Planning Coordinator job
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate level individual who is looking to start their career in supply chain and production planning.
You will join a friendly and talented supply chain team where you will assist in managing all production and materials planning data to ensure production schedules operate at optimum efficiency.
- Drive the creation and amendment of material planning information in SAP and associated systems.
- Manage the weekly production schedule in close contact with the production teams.
- Manage raw and packaging material inventory levels.
- Participate in NPD projects to ensure the material planning actions and responsibilities are covered for new product launches.
- Work with suppliers in the scheduling and forecasting of materials in line with production plan requirements.
- Maintain stock write offs and ingredient freshness trackers for both materials & finished good SKUs.
- Regular review of stock holding at suppliers.
- Look to the future to improve working practices within an SAP environment for the procurement of ingredients and raw materials.
Skills & experience required for the Materials & Production Planning Coordinator job
This role would suit a graduate in a supply chain, operations or a related discipline who is looking for their first career step in production or materials planning.
Or perhaps you have MRP experience and are looking for a challenge and can join and business that will support your progression and career development.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- An understanding of a food manufacturing environment would be great.
- Knowledge/experience of MRP and particularly SAP
- Delivery focused and the ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
The Materials & Production Planning Coordinator job is based in Hampshire and is paying £22,000.
The package includes fantastic benefits including Volunteer Leave, Wellbeing Program, 21 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, birthday holiday and fantastic learning and development opportunities.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standard office hours.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to be considered for the Materials & Production Planning Coordinator job.
After you submit your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days, assuming that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Graduate Production Planner | Materials Coordinator | Planning Assistant | Materials Scheduler | Planning Coordinator | Supply Chain Assistant | Graduate Supply Chain Jobs