Icely Done Quality Supervisor
Icely Done is a drinks manufacturer based in Hoddesdon (Hertfordshire). We supply our products to cocktail bars and outdoor event bars. We manufacture delicious cocktail blends that help bartenders serve simple, inventive, best-selling cocktails with speed and consistency. Our frozen cocktail solution is also Industry leading.
We have “a thirst for the remarkable” which means that we see life as a journey of continual improvement with imagination and creativity as the catalyst. We want to surround ourselves with people that feel the same way.
Our mission is to become a World Class Cocktail Company by 2030 and due to consistent year-on-year growth, and increased demand of our products, we’re looking to expand our production team.
The Quality Supervisor will help us on our crusade by fulfilling the following:
- Monitor the quality of site production against agreed standards
- Gather all necessary supplier raw material documentation, specifications and updating the supplier approval list
- Prepare and maintain the internal product specifications system
- Analyse both analytical and sensory data from production to ensure consistent quality of the drinks and provide guidance to manufacturing operatives to ensure the drinks’ quality and safety are the highest standard
- Assist with the investigation of non-conformances and customer complaints including investigation and corrective actions.
- Assist in the regular management of shelf-life testing, probe calibration & equipment maintenance.
- Supporting in preparation for and during customer visits and third-party audits (SALSA)
- Ensure auditing and checking of compliance in production areas in line with the Quality Management System for all process related manufacturing jobs & tasks
- Suggest continuous improvements to senior management to improve quality systems and processes within the manufacturing environment.
- Ensure HACCP in production areas is being implemented and documented.
- Report/Tracker Preparation - Ensure required report templates are completed on time, in full and accurately for customers and other stakeholders
- Own and deliver on key performance indicators set by senior management on quality parameters
Qualifications and skills:
- Food science degree
- 2+ years’ experience working in a quality role (ideally beverages)
- HACCP level 3
- Food Hygiene level 3
- Internal auditor qualification
The QS will report in to the Head of Operations and Founder whilst working closely with the Production Manager and warehouse staff. The role is based from our production site in Hoddesdon (Hertfordshire). The postcode is EN11 0EE. The nearest station is Rye House which is 5 minutes walk (Hertford East service).
- £25-28k + Company Profit Share
- 20 days holiday + U.K bank holidays (possibility to negotiate more)
- Access to company pension scheme
- 1 paid charity day a year
- Monthly night out
- Cash allowance for drinking cocktails in high quality bars!
- Mon – Fri week
- 9am – 5pm working days
- Ability to work from home
- Healthy work/life culture
- 30mins daily paid lunch break
- The opportunity to develop into future roles as we continue to grow at pace