Are you wanting to grow your career, develop and challenge your skill set, work for a company which invests not only in its products but also in its staff, then this role is for you.
They are currently expanding and therefore seeking a new Supply Chain Planner, someone who can balance the demands of the customers’ requirements against the capacity of the business.
This is a very exciting time to join this company, you would be central in helping to deliver on projects, be part of the implementation of new planning systems and making key decisions in which direction the business will take.
- Responsible for coordination and planning of the manufacturing side of the business.
- Playing an integral part in the S&OP process.
- Scheduling production over 1 dynamic site full of changes.
- Working closely with the Finance and Supply Chain Director in matters of short term and long-term business development.
You, The Candidate:
- FMCG experience desirable
- Proficient with Excel and ERP systems knowledge
- Interested in gaining CIPS qualification
- Capability for management
What’s On Offer:
- Personal Development (CIPS Training etc)
- Employee Wellbeing
- Plan Dental Plan
- Cycle to work