Food Manufacturer (Meat products)
Nr Wolverhampton -Salary up to £50K
This is a well establish food manufacturer who deal in meat products, they bring stability and are going through a terrific period of growth! Their products are supplied to food manufacturers, food service, retail, and wholesale industries both here in the UK and globally.
This company are multi award winning and pride themselves on their reputation for excellent products and services.
As a Planning Manager you will be monitoring the Planning department along with Inventory and Production schedules. Your duties will include (but not limited to);
• Forecasting & planning to assist with production schedules. From processing to finished goods to storage and despatch
• Optimise plans to prevent delays and shortages, optimum use of raw materials and minimise waste
• Identify and mitigate risk and improve customer service levels, product availability and KPI reporting
• Manage and mentor your team, identify training areas and maintain a positive and collaborative working environment
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• A background in food manufacturing is essential
• Advanced Excel and planning/forecasting skills- ability to analyse and interpret data
• Proactive in an ever changing and fast paced environment
• Passionate about streamlining processes and continuous improvements
If successful this role will see you working a Monday- Friday 9am- 5.30pm schedule, with a salary up to £50K (depending upon your experience).
Please contact me ASAP for a confident discussion, thanks