Production Scheduler/ Planner
Food Manufacturer (Meat products)
Nr Wolverhampton -Salary up to £45K
This is a well establish food manufacturer who deal in meat products, they bring stability and are going through a terrific period of growth! Their products are supplied to food manufacturers, food service, retail, and wholesale industries both here in the UK and globally.
This company are multi award winning and they pride themselves on their reputation for excellent products and services.
This role will see you performing a wide range of duties, some of these include;
• Scheduling the production process. Allocate plant and machinery resources, plan manpower resources and purchase of materials. Daily, weekly, monthly production schedules
• Manage the scheduling for multiple production lines
• Monitor workflow to ensure OTIF delivery. Order and stock materials to avoid shortages
• Review specifications to identify capacity constraints
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Previous production planning/scheduling experience within food manufacturing
• Advanced Excel and IT skills
• Highly analytical and numerical
• Able to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If successful, this role will see you working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. The salary is up to £45k depending on your experience.
Please contact me ASAP for more information and a confidential chat