Have you finished university for the summer and are you looking for some paid work experience in an FMCG laboratory environment? If so, then get in touch.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering processing company.
Working out of a bio-refinery processing facility in Cheshire you will be responsible for carrying out sampling, data collection and biochemical assays, and other routine sample analysis. Appropriate training will be provided.
This role would suit a recent graduate in chemistry, biochemistry, or food science looking to gain some paid work experience. My client needs someone to start ASAP and work until 16th September. Monday - Friday, 10 hours per day, 8am - 6pm (including 1 hour paid break).
£100 per day.
This is an exciting opportunity for students to get hands-on experience with a progressive business and get an introduction to the industry.
So, if you have the following knowledge and skills please get in touch: -
- A basic understanding of laboratory biochemical test methods and related instrumentation e.g., food analysis tests
- Basic 'wet chemistry' laboratory skills
- An ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work as part of a team
Desirable but not essential:
- Food safety training
- Laboratory health and safety training
- An ability to maintain and calibrate simple laboratory equipment
- An ability to work independently when required
Get in touch today if you are available and keen to gain some paid work experience in an exciting entrepreneurial FMCG company.