Due to ongoing expansion, we have opportunities for Multi Skilled Engineers to join our team on a permanent basis. Do you want to be part of the driving force behind our success and further your career at the same time?
Want to earn to an additional £300 after your first 26 weeks of employment?
What’s in it for you as a Multi Skilled Engineer?
Working Hours and Shift Pattern:
Salary: £33,000 to £41,000 dependent on experience +£5,272 shift allowance
Shift: 5 Shift continental 7 to 7 with 1 week off every 5 weeks
Purpose of the role
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, you will develop plant reliability and operational capability
by implementing robust maintenance strategies and resolving plant issues and breakdowns to ensure
downtime is kept to a minimum. As a high calibre, Multi Skilled Engineer you will demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving, demonstrate fast paced decision making and use your technical background routinely across a wide and varied equipment and technology base.
Your key responsibilities as a Multiskilled Engineer will include:
• To undertake planned preventative maintenance activities with due consideration for safe plant
operations and product quality.
• To develop and enhance maintenance systems and procedures.
• Routinely undertake continuous improvement activities to develop plant capability and equipment
• To participate in plant improvements, modifications, and capital investment projects.
• To coach, mentor and support engineers and operational technicians as appropriate
• Act as a subject matter expert on plant equipment and technologies
• The successful candidate must be familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment.
What we are looking for:
• Time served Multi-skilled Apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
• HNC in an engineering discipline
• Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Proactive and dynamic approach to safety
• Strong technical leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure whilst having a high attention to detail
• Able to communicate with clarity
The JFR Group Ltd act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities