Fantastic opportunity for a recent food science, food technology graduate at the start of their career who is enthusiastic, driven, and determined.
Maternity Cover role to start September 2022. Excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a forward-thinking food manufacturing company, working on branded and own label products.
My client is looking for someone to cover maternity leave starting August or September 2022, there is the possibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract for the right individual.
- £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
- Holidays -25 days holiday
- Hours - Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week - 8am - 4pm or 9 - 5pm with 30 minutes lunch
- Hybrid working up to two days working from home (once fully trained)
- Primarily responsible for pack copy creation and artwork approval for their branded products along with the retailer brands, as directed by the Technical Services Manager
- Liaising with external designers, printers, and translators (as appropriate) to ensure all packaging and labelling meets legal/regulatory requirements in the country in which it is being marketed
- Develop a strong relationship with NPD to support with any new product development launches
- Customer complaints
- Assist in the BRC audit by preparing documentation
Full training provided - Courses provided include HACCP and internal auditing. Skills and knowledge required
- A degree in food technology, food science, nutrition, or equivalent is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of Food Law and Food Labelling
- Experience of BRC global standards, HACCP, HARA, and Quality Management systems
- Comprehensive understanding of the NPD process from concept to launch
- Our client is looking for someone with strong communication skills and a level of confidence who is going to be able to get information from different departments in the business including NPD and Commercial
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong time management skills