WAREHOUSE MANAGER- STOCKTON
Salary Details:Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Shift Details:4 day working week , Saturday working on rota basis
About The Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Warehouse Manager to initially join our busy Logistics Distribution Centre in Stockton.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Warehouse Manager has the accountability to lead the warehouse’s daily operation and the shift management team.
This is a great opportunity for a high potential individual looking for the next step, or an individual operating at this level with future potential. We are looking for a people leader with the drive to have a real impact on how we run the site. You’ll be expected to develop and deliver the overall site strategy in line with the Logistics vision.
Here at Morrisons our Warehouse Managers do the following;
- Running of the specific department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Leading and ensuring the team achieve performance KPI’s and targets on time and in full whilst ensuring full compliance with all operational standards and specifications
- Engage and motivate Shift Operations Managers, Team Managers and all colleagues to be their best at all time to deliver excellent standards of service to our customers
- Set clear goals, objectives, pace and develop a site performance improvement plan linked to the overall Logistics strategy to drive performance
- What skills and qualifications do I need to be a successful Warehouse Manager?
- Extensive experience in people leadership, able to lead teams through coaching and development
- Previous strong Logistics/ FMCG experience from a people focused business
- Strong commercial acumen to drive performance and analyse financial data
- Strong ability to engage and communicate with teams
- A strong track record of delivering excellent results through a team
- Background in Lean and Continuous Improvement
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a car allowance, bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, private healthcare, staff discounts, flexible benefits including holiday purchase scheme and more besides.
About The Company
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK in almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and around 97,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons.