With global offices, this growing business work with a range of food and drink producers and retailers to verify the origin of raw materials and finished products using specialised cutting-edge testing and validation. Key to establishing the authenticity and origin of products, the business partner with a broad spectrum of different food and drink related business, across many different food categories.
The successfully appointed applicant will enjoy a broad commercial remit with a primary focus of promoting the business’s services and activities to prospect and existing customers within the UK and European, with the coffee and cocoa sector.
- Professionally qualified with a bachelor’s degree in commerce (or science)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within the coffee and/or cocoa industry.
- Business Development and/or sales experience is preferred but not required (training will be given on the job)
- Fluency in English and preferably another language
- Strong sales and business acumen with a commitment and drive to achieve personal and company goals
- ‘Self-starter’ and strategic thinker with an ability to identify new opportunities, set clear sales objectives and see them through from the initial cold call to a signed contract
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable interpersonal style to influence others, share ideas and problem-solve
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated with a desire to succeed as well as resilience are essential
- Hard-working nature with a strong work ethic and independently motivated to drive sales
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.