Are you ready to unfold your change management skills and accelerate transformation within Production and Logistics sites in Arla? We are on a very exciting journey to make digital a natural part of life at Arla, and we know that it will take a big change to do so. Therefore, we are looking for two Change Agents to develop and lead the change roadmap at our dairy and logistics sites. The first two projects will take place at Stourton NDC and Aylesbury Dairy respectively, so the Change Agents will each be allocated to one of these dairy sites and thus have their daily work here. Once these projects are implemented, there will be new change initiatives at other sites.
Regardless of the location and the project, the key role of the Change Agents would be to support our front-line colleagues in understanding ‘what’s in it for me?’ through strong engagement and communication. You will have a critical role in enabling a successful transformation journey, creating the future of dairy.
Accelerate transformation at our dairy sites
With reference to Snr. Manager Learning & Transformation, you will be part of a global team leading and supporting transformation, change and learning. Day-to-day you will be based at one of our dairy or logistics sites where you will dedicate your attention and support to the change journey of the site. Our dairy and logistics sites are going through multiple change journeys including; digital transformation, optimizing efficiencies and improving their sustainability footprint. Your role is critical in enabling the site’s transformation through strong engagement with front-line colleagues on the shop floor and the site Leadership Team. You will be representing the voice of HR with a strong change management toolbox and experience behind you. You will make an impact on all organisational levels to set direction and an ambition level for change.
Your tasks include:
- Create one message across different transformation journeys at site
- Create an aligned communication flow at site, incl. tools, methods, messaging, etc.
- Drive an upskilling program at site in close collaboration with learning partners to enable knowledge and support capability development
- Create tools for tracking the progress to enable re-enforcement, e.g. surveys, dashboards, etc.
- Document a standard ways of working to embed change and lessons learned to scale the transformation across sites.
To succeed in this role you will work closely with the site’s HR Business Partner and the site Leadership Team and the learning partner.
The candidate You are a team player who works independently and knows how to communicate and collaborate, to create value and achieve results. You have strong know-how and a passion for change management. You are resilient and can stand your ground when challenged as well as the ability to navigate at different levels in the organization. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have strong experience in driving change and handling/managing resistance
- Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Can sense the organization and its needs to identify the right roadmap for trans-formation and anchor the new ways of working and culture at site
- Have strong business acumen.