UK Leading Food Manufacturer
South Yorkshire – Salary up to £35K
A leading food manufacturer based in the South Yorkshire area that are on a global scale, they provide their products to leading supermarkets as well as foodservice & wholesale customers throughout the UK. They produce tasty snacking treats for all the family!
As the Export/ Import Controller you’ll play a critical role within the business, sat within a supportive but fast-paced team the role requires you to maintain all aspects of the export/import requirements and provide excellent customer service. Your duties will include (but not limited to);
• Manage all admin & documents for export/Import including maintaining and updating with customer details, EORI numbers, product details, commodity codes and customs declarations.
• International transport queries, liaise with customs and 3PL’s to maintain OTIF delivery
• Produce commercial invoices, complete consolidator forms and deal with customs clearances.
• Provide clear information flow between Goods in, Despatch & Planning teams
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• A thorough understanding of export /import processes – post Brexit!
• Highly IT literate with ability to use ERP systems and Advanced Excel skills
• The ability to work in cross functional teams with excellent communication and people engagement skills
• Experienced working in a fast-paced FMCG environment (ideally food manufacturing)
If successful, the salary for this role has a range of £32k - £35K. The hours are Monday to Friday. This organisation offers career development and stability in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Please let me know ASAP if you’d like a confidential chat about this position.