I am working with an exceptional client of mine in the Southeast of England who are well-established and highly regarded within the industry. At present, they are looking for a production manager to join their team in an exciting time with the business.
What’s on offer?
Salary: up to £45,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Mon - Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with flexible working
They are looking for an energetic, proactive, positive individual that is hands on. Ideally someone who is not afraid to ‘get their hands dirty’ and really be part of the team. They will have responsibility for the production department, co-ordinating all day-to-day tasks, coordination of the schedule and ensuring the site always has high GMP standards.
- Managing the day-to-day scheduling of all production
- Managing processing to meet targets and deadlines while maintaining cost control
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining hygienic conditions for both employees and the factory itself
- Communicating any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Overseeing budget and worked hours
- Monitoring productivity rates, standards, and quality control
- Training and coaching factory operators
- Ensuring safety, health, environment, and quality requirements are all met
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
The Ideal Candidate
- Manufacturing/Production experience
- Supervisory or management level experience
- Wants to be part of a growing company's success
- Strong knowledge of health and safety as per HSE guidelines
- Good knowledge of Employment legislation