Raw Materials Technologist
Job Title – Raw Materials Supply Chain Coordinator.
Location – East Yorkshire.
Salary – c£30k - £32k + Benefits.
Opportunity to work from home 2 days a week and grow your career considerably with a highly successful food manufacturing business.
- A degree within food science / safety / nutrition or equivalent will be required for this role.
- You will need to have a strong background within technical. Specifically checking and writing specifications against legal compliance and customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with overheads, senior leadership, suppliers, and auditors.
- You will need to have excellent organisation skills, be able to work independently and as part of a small team.
- You will need to have a drivers license and access to your own car.
- Check and approve raw material specifications against the appropriate legal requirements and customer policies. Ensuring everything is done in time.
- Check and approve raw material suppliers ensuring they’re all approved against the appropriate procedures.
- Develop and maintain relationships, sharing advice and guidance where necessary.
- Put action plans in place to fix any non-conformances and improve overall standards.
- This role will grow within the group into a more supplier focussed position, so if you’re looking to develop and grow your skillsets this could be for you.
- Opportunity to work from home two days of the week.
- As one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers.
- Site has recently just had a stream of investment to upgrade all facilities.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Hannah McGrail directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM11603