This well-established company bring a plethora of chilled products to retailers across the nation. In order to continue their growth and success, they are now seeking a proactive Quality Supervisor to help manage their internal auditing systems and uphold their high quality standards. Please note this is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working 7pm - 7am.
Reporting to the Factory Technical Manager you will contribute to the smooth running of the department and be responsible for:
· Assuring the safety and quality of all products through the effective implementation of company policies and customer specifications.
· Managing and developing a team of QA Technicians to achieve professional growth and meet key targets.
· Ensuring all documentation regarding complaints and non-conformances is accurate and up to date, applying any corrective actions to drive continuous improvements for products and quality management systems.
· Using your understanding of manufacturing processes to organise production trials and taste panels to ensure successful launches and the continued growth of this progressive business.
· Conduct audits to investigate and resolve reoccurring issues, guaranteeing company and legal requirements are adhered to.
We are looking for a food science or quality management graduate who has developed their technical and quality assurance knowledge within a food manufacturing environment. Previous experience of managing a small team and assessing raw materials is essential as you’ll be instrumental in keeping the company’s high quality standards.
In addition you’ll have conducted audits and implemented systems to improve product quality in accordance with HACCP and BRC requirements. You will have an excellent understanding and will be keen to take on new responsibilities and step up when required.
So if you have QA experience and are looking for that next step up in your career then apply now or contact us for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.