Salary Details: Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Shift Details: 40 hours 4 over 7 rota cycle late shift
Work Level: Work Level 2
About The Role
Our Team Managers have the operation nailed. They're responsible for driving results through their teams. It's up to them to ensure their people are engaged, well managed and productive, so the right products are picked at a top pace so they can be sent to the right stores, on time! It's fast and ever-changing - are you up for the challenge?
Reporting into the Shift Manager, the role involves:
- Monitoring and driving KPIs and taking action to ensure they are all met on a daily and weekly basis
- Setting performance targets and reviewing progress and creating action plans to improve performance
- Looking for solutions to operational problems
- Spotting and developing talent in your team through coaching and guidance
- Looking after colleague welfare and improving attendance standards
- Allocating task and holding daily shift briefs
As well as being a true people person, that can operate at pace and think outside the box, you should also meet the below:
- A good understanding of the retail / logistics distribution environment
- Proven experience in a people management role with the ability to deliver strong results through a team
- The ability to problem solve, report information/findings, develop recommendations, and implement process changes in order to improve operational performance
- Strong leadership and coaching skills in order to engage motivate and develop large teams
- The ability to build effective relationships across all levels of the organisation
About The Company
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK in over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and around 97,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons.