Process Development Manager - Meals London
Location - Abbeydale , Wembley
Salary: £50,000- £55,000 per annum
Who are Bakkavor:
Bakkavor is one of the leading providers of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a team and will have the following key duties.
• Stakeholder Management with external partners
• Drives the agenda of the Process Forum for the group.
• Financially responsible for process development at Business level.
• Manufacturing Innovation
• Strategic Planning to ensure process improvement are in place
• To ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in their team ensuring and that as a minimum the standards set out in the Group Health & Safety policy are met.
• Ensure high standards of product quality, food safety, hygiene, and housekeeping
within their area appropriate to a first-class chilled food manufacturer.
• Owns training and development and performance management of individuals within their area to enable progression and succession planning and to ensure that the necessary skills are in place at all levels.
• Leading the delivery of the Critical path for projects across categories/customers/multi-sites.
From project definition to launch leading the delivery of the Critical path for projects across categories/customers/multi-sites. From project definition to launch
• Demonstrate problem solving skills and root cause analyses with a consistent and proactive approach.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
• Previous experience within a chilled and high care environment
• Subject matter expert in process management with a sound operational, technical experience at Business level.
• Effective influencer at Business level, ability to facilitate across all levels of the business and influence leadership teams
• Strategic thinking with the ability to work “within the day to day” if required
• Commercially aware; drives value led initiatives and monitors agreed processes
• Leadership style that motivates multi discipline teams to get results
• Experienced leader with a track record in developing high performing teams