Food Production Operative
Job ref: 7941 | c. £22,000 + overtime | Essex
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high-quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The purpose of the Food Production Operative is to be responsible for the manufacture of food products according to the production plan.
Typical daily duties will include:
- Organise production processes to maximise efficiency and meet targets.
- Ensure quality standards for all products are met, raising any concerns.
- Ensure hygiene, health & safety and food safety guidelines are followed.
- Report any issues or breakdowns to the Production Manager/ Engineers.
- Identify potential areas for improvement to production methods and processes.
To be considered for the Food Production Operative job, you will have some experience working in a food manufacturing, production or packhouse environment.
Experience using mechanical food production machinery is desirable, however full training can be given. Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications are also a great benefit.
A driving licence and own transport is essential - due to location and shift start/finish times.
The Food Production Operative job is based in Essex and is paying c. £22,000.
The role is working Monday to Friday 6 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm on a rotating basis. There is overtime available both in the week and at weekends (paid at double time for weekends).
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Food Production Operative job, please click the Apply button.
Alternate job titles
Food Operative | Food Manufacturing Operative | Food Factory Worker | Food Machine Operative | Mechanical Machine Operative | Food Production Jobs | Food Industry Operative Jobs | Essex