Bakery Sales Manager
Up to £50,000 + bonus + car allowance
Oxfordshire (or Remote/Hybrid)
Job ref: 8211
You will be working for a traditional and passionate business that is dedicated to creating high-quality, artisan and speciality bakery products, carefully designed to delight their customers.
About the Bakery Sales Manager job
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned professional Baker with good commercial acumen to join a growing business, where you can showcase your skills and do what you love every day!
The purpose of your role will be to support the technical baking sales and develop the artisan baking market. You will support the company’s vision to provide baking products that enhance taste, nutrition, understanding and experience to customers.
- Develop new and existing artisan baking accounts, driving sales to target market customers and target product ranges.
- Provide technical baking support for professional and home bakers. Providing specific support on company products, best practices, recipes, and product recommendations plus internal technical baking support for the business.
- Generate baking related content, guides, technical information, and recipes to be shared on company platforms.
- Develop new baking products for professional and home bakers. Develop connections with farmers, millers, and bakers to create world-leading products.
- Take the lead on the Baking Club, run baking classes, create content, guides, and answer Q&As.
- Provide monthly reports on new business development, existing accounts, new baking content and guides, technical support, new product development, and competitor and market summaries.
Skills & experience required for the Bakery Sales Manager job
You will be an experienced, professional Baker together with a track record in bakery product or bakery ingredient sales. Specific knowledge will include bread baking, pastry and culinary.
You will have knowledge of sales strategy, market mapping, journey planning, account management, sales analysis, and price and contract negotiation; therefore, excellent time management and relationship building skills are essential.
A professional level qualification or degree in a related subject such as Bakery Technology would be a great advantage.
You will also be highly motivated with an undeniable passion for everything baking including recipes, new product development and market and customer trends.
The Bakery Sales Manager job is based in Oxfordshire, however remote or hybrid working is available, ideally being able to attend the company site 2 days per week.
The role is paying up to £50,000 according to your experience, plus an annual sales profit bonus, car allowance, 25 days annual leave, Medi Cash scheme, and pension.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to be considered for the Bakery Sales Manager job.
After you submit your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days, assuming that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Business Development Manager | Bakery Account Manager | National Account Manager | Technical Sales Manager | Technical Account Manager | Key Account Manager