D R Newitt have partnered with an established Hygiene business in search of a Contract Hygiene Manager to manage all cleaning requirements for a well-established and renowned food manufacturer based in Cumbria.
Reporting to the Account Manager and supported by an experienced team of around 35, the Contract Hygiene Manager takes overall accountability for the client’s requirements on site with key responsibilities to:
• Engage, motivate and develop the team to enable the achievement of KPIs and satisfactory completion and sign-off of all cleaning processes.
• Ensure the departments are adequately resourced at all times, maintaining and developing the appropriate skill base.
• Ensure best practice is adopted in all processes and activities, supporting and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
• Prepare, review and update service documentation including risk assessments, method statements and training evidence.
• Monitor and review KPI data, reporting the results to the client and addressing any shortfalls to ensure that satisfaction is achieved.
• Take an active role in customer visits and audits including the presentation and explanation of necessary due diligence information.
• Understand the budgetary requirements and factors that affect them and work within these parameters.
• Monitor and challenge efficiency, service levels and labour utilisation in order to maximise operational effectiveness.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual with a high standard of work ethics and the determination and resilience to succeed.
Along with a robust understanding of the hygiene and cleaning requirements in an industrial food manufacturing environment and a thorough understanding of current cleaning/hygiene best practice and audit standards, you will also require:
• Proven people management ability.
• Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to changing client requirements.
• A sound ability in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
• An aptitude for affecting and influencing others.
• Excellent organisational skills and a calm, confident manner!
Our client also have an excellent scheme to help give their staff money saving benefits.
If you believe you are a fit for this role, please apply with your CV to this post.