Job Title: Production Quality Engineer
Job Location: Berkshire - primarily office based with some travel to suppliers.
Benefits: on-site parking, profit share scheme, company pension, sick pay and cycle to work scheme
Salary: Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
Our client provides fluid dynamics solutions that are engineered for flawless precision operation in high-performance, often harsh and demanding conditions. Serving: Formula 1, WRC, WEC, hyper-car and super-car clients.
They have been continuously present on the Formula 1 grid for 38 years and used on 34 Formula 1 drivers and 33 constructors’ championship cars.
The main purpose of this position is to:
- Advance quality systems and performance.
- Simplify, energise and ensure the highest levels of quality are in the DNA and delivery of everyone in the organisation.
- Add to the drive for continuous improvement and the relentless pursuit of perfection.
- Communicate progress against aggressive quality targets.
- Develop and implement quality standards.
- ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 serving only as minimum levels.
- Monitor, analyse and contribute to improvement of quality systems and performance.
- Inspect and test: material, equipment, processes and products.
Skills and Abilities
- A natural leader and agent for positive change / improvement; with a “can do / will do” attitude.
- Continuous improvement (kaizen) and intelligent relentless pursuit of perfection (kodawari) approach.
- Exceptional ability to interact with and positively impact clients, employees and external agencies.
- Report with clarity and brevity, supported by analysis, that drives rapid continuous improvement.
- Self-discipline, pragmatism, practicality.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Proven ability to prioritise own workload and that of others, as required.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 5609/25.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.