Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Nutritionist to join a fast paced company, who are delivering delicious products all over the UK.
You will need to be a registered Nutritionist, as well have experience working in manufacturing to be considered.
As a Nutritionist you will support in creating and work to a compelling and meaningful nutrition strategy for customers, taking current & future trends within nutrition to inform a pipeline of projects. Reviewing and analysing current and future targets for nutrition to achieve set and agree targets.
In creating nutrition ideas and concepts for growth you will lead and inspire cross-functional teams, with strong levels of collaboration and creativity.
Some of what you can expect to be doing includes:
* Support the creation of and maintain an innovation and sustainability focused strategy for nutrition
* Alongside Head of NPD & Innovation set stretching and challenging targets for nutrition innovation to support the overall strategy with close-in and further out delivery time horizons
* Work with key external stakeholders to identify areas of potential innovation and create project plans to support bringing the innovation to market
* Develop consumer winning nutrition solutions from initial concept, through consumer testing and cross-functional feasibility assessment, defining the resource needed to execute, through to handover
* Lead discovery phase of projects where nutrition is the key focus and advise on consumer trends
* Using knowledge and insights gathered from industry contacts, develop nutrition innovation recommendations to the business.
Please get in touch with Jecca at Zest in order to apply email@example.com