Production Shift Manager
Branded and retailer label food manufacturer looking for a Shift Manager/Production Shift Manager with experience of driving change in a food manufacturing environment.
Location: Cheshire/North West/Merseyside
Salary: c£50k depending on experience plus excellent benefits
- Do you have a proven track record as a Production Shift Manager in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Have you managed medium to large sized teams in a fast paced manufacturing facility?
- Can you provide evidence of strong leadership and coaching / mentoring Line Leaders?
- Are you used to GMP?
- Can you demonstrate your experience in driving factory performance across KPI’s such as OEE, Waste, Quality, Health & Safety and Hygiene?
If you can say “yes” to the above, please read on……
- The shift pattern is 12-hour day and night shifts
- This role is part of the site’s middle management team and is responsible for driving performance in this food manufacturing facility.
- You will provide strong leadership and will drive standards and performance across the site for your shift, working closely with other Shift Managers and the site’s Operations Management team.
- You will be responsible for coaching & developing the Line Leaders
- You will also provide strong continuous improvement support.
- My client is a manufacturer of branded and retailer label food products.
- At the company’s Cheshire manufacturing facility, there is now a vacancy for a Production Shift Manager
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/11647 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463