Responsible Sourcing Executive
c. £36,000 + benefits
North West London
Job ref: 8237
The company has led the convenience food retail market for years, with a long-standing presence in both the UK and throughout Europe. The business is dedicated to innovation and is strategically placed in multiple UK locations to effectively service and delight their customers.
About the Responsible Sourcing Executive job
The purpose of your role will be to deliver the Responsible Retailing Strategy and plan with the RDC’s, focusing on three key strategy pillars: Climate, Environment and Sourcing, to ensure that the company is a responsible retailer.
- Support the delivery of the responsible retailing plan and working group deliverables with the retail distribution partners.
- Support to drive the agenda for the brand and report out to the business in relation to Climate, Environment and Sourcing pillars and supporting initiatives to include WRAP’s UK plastics pact and the BRC Climate Action roadmap.
- Review and share relevant Responsible Retailing legislation requirements internally and to the retail distribution partners.
- Manage and update the Responsible Retailing Hub, a central point for information.
- Ensure Modern Slavery compliance through SEDEX, conduct internal training on SEDEX and manage communications in this area.
Skills & experience required for the Responsible Sourcing Executive job
- Experience working in a corporate social responsibility/responsible retailing role.
- Knowledge and development of climate, environment and/or sourcing initiatives.
- Ideally an understanding of WRAP UK plastics pact targets and GHG emissions reporting requirements.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and managing an ethical trading agenda and working with the SEDEX platform is preferred.
- Competent in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
The Responsible Sourcing Executive job is based in North West London and is paying c. £36,000 (£32,500 + 10% bonus).
The company also offer every employee a fantastic, comprehensive benefits package including (but not limited to):
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Company Pension (3% Employee, 6% Employer)
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Discount Scheme - eating out, cinema trips and days out, as well as on the high street and online
- Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive L&D programme
- Free refreshments and fruit
- Staff-run Clubs
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to be considered for the Responsible Sourcing Executive job.
After you submit your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days, assuming that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Corporate Social Responsibility Executive | Responsible Sourcing Coordinator | CSR Executive | Corporate Responsibility Executive | CSR Coordinator