£25,000 - £28,000
Job ref: 8242
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and passionate team, working for a well-established and high-quality bakery.
About the Skilled Baker job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Baker to join a highly motivated and focused team to assist with the overall production, making each of the products irresistible and ensuring recipes are followed to the company standards.
- Produce a range of bakery products to the highest standard and quality using the company recipe specifications.
- Prepare ingredients ready for mixing.
- Manually shape (or use the relevant machine) products.
- Maintain an awareness of the production plan and ensure that this is always met.
Skills & experience required for the Skilled Baker job
- Strong team player with a passion for producing high-quality and delicious bakery products.
- Knowledge of various baking methods/techniques including dough mixing, oven work and finishing bakery products.
- A positive, can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
The Skilled Baker job is based in West Sussex and is paying £25,000 - £28,000 according to your experience.
The package includes free food on-site and parking. Annual leave is 20 days per year plus bank holidays.
The working hours are:
- 5 am to 2 pm - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- 4 am to 12 pm - Saturday
- Days off - Sunday and Thursday.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to be considered for the Skilled Baker job.
After you submit your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days, assuming your skills and experience match the job requirements as detailed.
By submitting your application for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd storing your details. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Baker | Industrial Bakery Jobs | Food Industry Baking Jobs | Production Bakery Jobs | Food Manufacturing Bakery Jobs