Site Support Hygiene Manager
Wage rate: £43k
Hours/Days: 5 out of 7 flexible shifts to include days and nights
Would you like to work for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world?
Atalian Servest employs over 125,000 people worldwide, across 33 different countries and 4 continents!
Our company is all about innovation and change – this comes with exciting new job opportunities and that’s where you come in!
We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Site Manager in Colne to join our passionate and driven team cleaning team in the Atalian Servest Manufacturing & Distribution division!
The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of managing and overseeing the contractual scope of works.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the Hygiene team, contributing to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices for both the Business and Client
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the technical and site operations management team.
- Work with all relevant parties to improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the companies’ mission.
- Contribute to the business plan process whilst being aware of, and drive, best in class performance to exploit synergies across the Business
- To direct the performance and behaviours across the Hygiene function, ensuring compliance to Budget and both business strategic and tactical plans.
- Contribute and originate strategic planning within the operations department and wider business.
- Ensure excellence in the tactical execution of all operational processes.
- Contribute to the wider business strategy and direction.
- Organisation and production of Operational documents and reports.
What are we looking for from you:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Level 3
- Over 3 years of Hygiene or Technical Experience
- A clear understanding of HACCP, COSHH, QA & Management Procedures
- A clear understanding of Food Safety procedures
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated Leadership skills -
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness & operational management, i.e. implementing best practices.
- Confident operating within senior peer groups and customer senior management
Why should you join us?
People are at the heart of our business. We pride ourselves on supporting our employees to reach their full potential, therefore as an Atalian Servest employee, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, gain industry-recognised qualifications and benefit from our career progression opportunities.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunity employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***