This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international, multi-million-pound global leader in the chilled and frozen food processing industry. The retail team provides excellence to customers, by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations. The job role will involve customer sales, key retail account and interaction management, with a focus on providing exceptional service and growth.
The role will support the commercial team in the day-to-day account management ensuring a profitable and sustainable business growth, for some of our retail customers.
Duties will include:
• Overseeing key accounts
• Assisting the Retail Account Director with other key accounts
• Manage existing customers, focusing on growth and development
• Be the first point of contact regarding all customer queries
• Understand the requirements of key accounts
• Where required, customer negotiation and agree contracts and pricing in accordance with customer, supplier and company requirements.
• Identify potential opportunities
• Work directly with, manufacturing suppliers, company commercial, technical and operations teams to ensure maximum efficiency and communication amongst internal and external customers
• Build relationships between external customers and internal functions to align both requirements and resolve issues
• Maintain an exceptional level of standard at all times / Exceed customer expectations, whilst continually maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
• Ensure all complaints are monitored, communicated, investigated and resolved quickly and efficiently, within the required time frame.
• Assist with managing projects such as nutritional and product changes and overseeing the product development process
• Collaborate with global teams to improve working standards, efficiencies and communication
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products if required.
• Maintain an excellent understanding of the products production and technical processes, working closely with the Technical Director and team to maintain the highest of standards and service
• Develop and agree supplier and supply chain relationships. Identifying and meeting agreed project targets, managing and communicating with supply partners and identifying sourcing requirements.
• Proven track record of developing both new and existing business
• An excellent track record of success working with QSR accounts
• Highly organised with good planning skills and the ability to manage projects across different customers, and internally with different departmental functions.
• A background in poultry would be a distinct advantage.
• Ability to communicate, present and influence at executive level
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of different cultures and ways of working
• Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
• Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
• Travel both within the UK and overseas on occasions
• Must hold a valid UK driving license.
• Must have the right to work in the UK
Ref Code: FMW40655
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.