This is a fabulous opportunity and the perfect time to be joining a fast-growing technical and regulatory consultancy business who works with a broad range of retailers, manufacturers and suppliers throughout the food industry. They are now seeking an experienced Business Development Executive who has experience of working within the food industry.
Developing both existing and new customers, the successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be able to disseminate large amounts of information, to establish the customers requirements.
● Working closely with internal colleagues, generating quotations and proposals
● Account management will also play a part in this role, and you will be attending client meetings and ensuring that customers are receiving the very best customer service, implementing, and developing new processes along the way
● Following up leads, cold calling, attending exhibitions and developing networks will be second nature
● Experience of business development and a can-do attitude
● Knowledge of the food industry and/or regulatory services
● A competitive nature, self-motivated and driven by targets and deadlines
● Cold calling and lead generation
● Highly numerate, with commercial flair and an excellent negotiator
● Competent data analysis - demonstrable Excel ability
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Attention to detail with highly developed organisational skills
● Committed to providing outstanding customer service
Ref Code: FMW40609
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.