Group Packaging Technologist vacancy based in the North of England (Sites in Manchester, Lancashire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire)
A large chilled food group focussed on Deli, Plant Based and Pastry Products. With their products in all the major multiples, they are continuously trying to strengthen & grow their brand with Quality & Tastiness at the forefront.
What’s on offer
• Job Security – annual turnover has more than tripled in the last 5 years & continued to grow even over the last 6 months. They have continuously recruited during the current global situation, and don’t plan on slowing down!
• Forward-thinking business, always looking for ‘the next big idea’. Somewhere where your creativity & innovative mind set will be allowed to flourish!
• Excellent NPD team in place, with a commitment to training & development.
• Keep up to date with the latest technological advancements & consumer trends to deliver a mid-to-long term Packaging strategy.
• Improve operational efficiency & product efficacy whilst reducing costs.
• Manage external & internal relationships, leveraging to improve processes & quality.
This is a permanent, Mon-Fri position.
• min 2 years working within food packaging.
• Educated to a degree level with relevant qualifications.
If you think you could be interested, apply here or get in touch with Gareth Baerecke directly via gareth @drnewitt.com or by calling 0131 226 5060