Excellent opportunity for a Quality Auditor to work within the food industry to gain experience, further your product knowledge and have the potential for promotion within the company.OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
THE QUALITY AUDITOR
- Competitive Salary - up to £32,000.
- Monday to Friday; 06:00-14:30 or 13:30-22:00
Key activities within the role are:-
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Monitor production to ensure all documentation is complete and all products manuals, size templates, colour standards are available in line during manufacturing process.
- Monitor scaling of raw materials, mixing recipes to ensure compliance with mixing sheet (i.e., correct ingredients, correct lot codes, quantities, monitor recording of lot numbers to ensure no expired ingredients are being used.
- Ensure deposit weights specifications are met.
- Sieve integrity and silo sieve tailing check.
- Monitor the proving and baking process to ensure baking specifications are being followed, check product and compare to colour standards, and check internal temperatures.
- Monitor cooling process to ensure product is being adequately cooled without any adverse effects
- Compare product specifications; check size, dimension, colour and other attributes of finished product.
- Monitor freezing processes to ensure product is correctly frozen.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with relevant work experience in a Quality or Technical role within the Food Industry. On top of this you will also need:
- Drive and tenacity to make a difference.
- Enjoys and takes pride in having the ownership of their role.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Excellent computer skills
- HACCP experience
- Food Safety & Auditing experience
If this Quality Auditor job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!