PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay's, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Reports to: Shift Operations Manager
Direct reports: None
Working hours: Your hours of work would be an average of 42 per week, working the proposed pattern - 8 week rotational plan of 12 hour days and nights - 5x days, 4 rest, 5x nights, 5 rest, 4x days, 5 rest, 5x nights, 4 rest, 5x days, 5 rest, 4x nights, 5 rest (repeat)
As a Warehouse Operative you will support the distribution of PepsiCo's products working closely with the manufacturing and supply chain teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
In addition to the above core tasks, as an Advanced Skilled member of staff you would also be expected to:
- Support Adhoc movements in the warehouse as and when needed, with use of Mini-mover.
- Ensure accurate stock counts are carried out when required as well as processing returns and Low code stock.
- Ensure accurate picking, loading and tipping of goods for customer orders using Ride on Pallet Trucks and RDT's.
- Ensuring delivery of personal and team KPI's
- Ownership of stock accuracy, including pallets, timely variance resolution and identifying, investigation and resolving stock issues.
- Ensuring service levels for customers are maintained to a high standard with KPI targets being met/exceeded for failures/Volume fill/timeliness.
- Positive contribution to the site safety agenda through meeting personal safety accountabilities, input to safety tours and initiatives and involvement in resolution of actions as well as maintaining good housekeeping standards.
- Positive contribution to the site BRC agenda through meeting personal accountabilities, input into BRC tours and initiatives and involvement in resolution of actions.
- Contribution to the SRDC Lean agenda.
- Use of Fork Lift Truck to support a variety of warehouse activities.
- Ensure accurate completion of special pick tasks.
- Support activities in all Goods In areas, including all Green Goods In tasks.
- Orange Badge Tasks.
- Cover when required of warehouse Ops Support roles (Warehouse tech, Yard)
- Shunting - (Premium rate would apply)
- Be able to train others on all of the above responsibilities
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse data on the go and make decisions based within clearly defined guidelines.
- Excellent examples of reliability and flexibility.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and still deliver first class performance.
- Great attention to detail whilst working in a complex environment.
- Good PC Skills would be an advantage.
- Must be keen to succeed in a logistics operation, ideally demonstrating future potential.
Salary & Benefits:
- The base salary for your role would be £10.84 (Warehouse Operator, with an additional shift allowance of 23.5%. Annual salary inclusive of shift allowance would be £29,350.54.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Paid annual leave
- PPE provided by the business
- Free parking on-site
- Staff discount shop
- Subsidised Canteen