Up to £33,000
Job ref: 8479
An exciting position has become available working for a successful and dynamic food business that manufactures high-end products.
They work closely with their customers to develop an innovative, great-tasting product range and have a great reputation for the supply of retailer brands, working very closely with the leading UK supermarkets and food manufacturers.
About the Food Technologist job
Your role as Food Technologist will be to provide technical support by liaising regularly with both suppliers and customers on technical requirements.
- Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements and company standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
- Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for nutrition and shelf life.
- Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other technical documentation required by the customer within the agreed timescale.
- Support customer complaint investigation.
- Attend customer visits on and off site when required.
- Good technical experience from the food manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of food raw material, packaging, and customer complaints.
- Sound understanding of food law and labelling requirements and codes of practice relating to raw materials.
- Ideally qualified to a minimum of Level 2 Food Safety and HACCP.
- Computer literate and have excellent organisational skills.
- UK driving licence is preferred due to site location.
The Food Technologist job is based in Berkshire and is paying up to £33,000 according to your experience.
The package includes a bonus scheme, 31 days holiday, employee assistance programme, company and employee events, life assurance, pension and free / discounted products.
The working hours are office hours Monday to Friday.
Alternate job titles
Specification Technologist | Specifications Writer | Technical Administrator | Technical Assistant | Technical Officer | Food Technologist | Food Industry Specifications Jobs