Location – Oxfordshire, Oxford, Charlbury, Banbury.
Salary – c£70k DOE + Benefits package.
Opportunity to create, implement and then monitor the maintenance strategy on your area of the site. Managing a small team on a fast-paced food manufacturing site.
- Ideally you will be a time served engineer with experience an electrical bias in maintenance and facilities engineering specifically.
- You must have experience managing teams in a FMCG / Food manufacturing environment.
- Beneficial if you have experience with CMMS systems including agility.
- Have a detailed engineering knowledge of modern continuous, food production processes.
- Good working knowledge of associated disciplines including Project Management, Health and Safety and Food safety.
- Proven background in continuous improvement and lean.
- Key responsibility for your area with a specific focus on the creation of a strong maintenance culture and strategy on site.
- Working cross functionally on site you will project manage any planned maintenance utilising the different departments on site to complete said project, you will work closely with the Engineering Manager.
- Develop and train the team of engineers and facilities administration across the shifts.
- Using lean and continuous improvement techniques you will be tasks with cost saving across the facilities on site.
- Assure all standards and procedures are in place and regularly updated to govern all safe working practices.
- Well invested site with best-in-class practices across each function.
- Part of a bigger portfolio of businesses with strong values and a passion for developing employee’s careers.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly at hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM14811