Are you interested in working with a fast growing company, working in their Food Manufacturing business?Are you keen to learn and build yourself a career in the Food industry?
Reed Food & FMCG have been briefed to recruit for a top employer, based in Northern Ireland, for QC/QA Operatives to join their business, our client is a Food Manufacturing Business who specialise in fresh food. The role will come with on-site training and our client is therefore looking for reliable and hardworking individuals.
Please do read on to find more information on the Responsibilities:Quality Control Operative - Chilled Foods£
11-£13 per hour depending on experience
Full time on site, 5 day working week, between Sunday - Friday
- Monitoring production processes and activities to ensure customer, legislative and Company expectations are being met.
- Carrying out finished product checks on all product brands and recording findings on quality documentation including product weight checks and label checks.
- Conducting internal Audits: Glass Hard Plastic Audits
- Checking the accuracy of measuring equipment -daily and weekly checks
- Assisting with monthly GMP and fabrication audits
- Conducting Daily start up inspections.
- Ensuring traceability information is captured
- Carry out daily routine checks (temperature monitoring)
- Ensuring all corrective actions raised whilst carrying out duties are closed off and agreed by Production/ Quality/Technical Manager.
- Prepare and assist with customer and BRC audits
- A passion for the food industry
- Keen to learn, hardworking and committed to gaining experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Located close to Newry, be able to drive or have accessible bus routes into Newry
If you have the right drive and interest, and are interested in starting a new role, please do apply at your earliest convenience to be considered for an immediate interview.