Noble Foods is a family-owned company which began in 1920 and includes successful milling, poultry, agriculture, and consumer foods businesses. Within this, Noble Foods owns several successful brands, including the UK’s biggest free-range egg brand the Happy Egg co., Big & Fresh and Purely Organic.
In a recent survey by Best Companies we were rated as one of the top 5 companies to work for in the Food and Drink industry.
They are looking for an experienced Hygiene Manager to join their team in Gainsborough.
Shift Pattern (Nights)
Monday to Friday between 6pm and 2.30am each day with overtime if required, including weekends if necessary.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for all hygiene activities carried out on the site after production each day.
- Ensuring the food processing plant, equipment and areas are cleaned in a timely and efficient manner safely and to the required standards.
- Establishing priorities for the team, directing and co-ordinating all of the hygiene activities, including any external hygiene contractor activities carried out on the site.
- Ensuring the team are given the knowledge, skills and training they require.
- Responsible for the Hygiene team on site which includes 12 full time operatives and 1 part time.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is essential.
- The successful applicant will also have good interpersonal skills and will be computer literate.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Level 3 in Food Safety
- Level 2 in HACCP will be desirable
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business.
- Additional Celebration Day after 1 years' service to use for your birthday People Partnership Bonus - the more we make the more we share with our colleagues
- Life insurance
- Enhanced Sick Scheme
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Access to Private GP's via Doctor at Hand - Axa
- Pension Scheme
- Hundreds of Retail and Leisure Discounts via Perkbox
- Discounted Mobile Phone Contracts with Vodafone
- Enhanced Paternity Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Adoption Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Additional Allowances for First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellness programme
- Free charging for Electric and Hybrid cars
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.