Noble Foods is a family-owned company which began in 1920 and includes successful milling, poultry, agriculture, and consumer foods businesses. Within this, Noble Foods owns several successful brands, including the UK’s biggest free-range egg brand the Happy Egg co., Big & Fresh and Purely Organic.
In a recent survey by Best Companies we were rated as one of the top 5 companies to work for in the Food and Drink industry.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join the Gainsborough Poultry team.
- The role will involve managing the Technical aspects of the site.
- Responsibility for managing and updating the Quality Manual Systems for the site.
- Manage and conduct the internal audits and risk assessments for the site.
- Manage relationships with the Customers Technical departments.
- Organise through the QA Manager, the QA technicians to ensure that all planned duties, checks and tests are conducted on time.
- Assist with the training of the Technical Team.
- Conduct performance/disciplinary counselling where appropriate.
- Manage and review site Risk Assessments in relation to Food Safety.
- Ensure effective HACCP and TACCP systems are in place
- Take an active part in the sites Quality Culture journey.
- Responsible of site pest control
- Investigate and advise on any corrective actions where necessary and respond to customer complaints
- Advise on legislative requirements relating to Technical and food safety
- Budget responsibility.
- Lead Auditor experience
- HACCP (minimum level 3)
- Food Safety (minimum advanced level)
- Highly experienced in Food Manufacturing.
- Experience with major retailer audits.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Prioritising and time management.
- Good I.T. skills
We offer a range of appetising benefits plus training and development in return for your hard work:
- Special staff prices for products
- PerkBox - a range of discounted items including cinema tickets and a free drink of your choice per month from a High Street Coffee retailer
- Enhanced holiday scheme, which increases with length of service
- Sick Pay Scheme above statutory minimum, increasing with length of service (after qualifying period)
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All direct or third-party applications will be forwarded to our retained consultants - Veritas Partnership Limited
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.