Newly created Engineer position! Experienced, multi-skilled Engineer required for consumer foods business.
Week 1 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7am-6pm
Week 2 - Wednesday & Thursday 7am-6.30pm
You - Engineer
- Multi-skilled engineering experience (electrical bias)
- Engineering experience working within an automated production facility.
- Ideally City & Guilds BTEC Level 3 or above in Electrical / Mechanical engineering.
- Self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
The role - Engineer
- Respond promptly to breakdowns with expected downtime and planned corrective actions
- Identify potential improvements to OEE, breakdown reduction and improvement of machine standards and operation.
- Work with the engineering team to test, install and commission new equipment prior to 'go live’ of the packing centre
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance and other equipment servicing as directed by the engineering manager
- A successful food business require an Engineer.
- The company is passionate about training and development
- Long term career opportunities
- Supports a policy of diversity and equal opportunities.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.