Enhanced benefits package (details below) - Noble Foods, Gainsborough
Night Shift Pattern:
Week 1: Off shift on Monday and Tuesday, working 6pm to 6am on Wednesday and Thursday then off shift Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Week 2: Working 6pm to 6am on Monday and Tuesday, off shift Wednesday and Thursday then working 6pm to 6am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Noble Foods is a UK supplier of fresh food brands and the market leader in the UK for egg products. Each week, Noble Foods individually grades, packs, and delivers over 60 million British Lion eggs for customers across the UK. Noble Food was named as one of only five companies to be recognised globally by the Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare (BBFAW) for its stringent animal welfare practices.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader you will be ensuring the smooth running of the factory by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns, delivering maintenance and driving improvements across the site in terms of new machinery, hygiene, quality, and performance.
Skills & Knowledge:
Applicants for this position must be multi-skilled (with electrical bias). Knowledge of safety systems / e-stop circuits and plc programming is preferable.
All applicants must be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
- Respond promptly to breakdowns and give feedback to production regarding expected downtime and planned corrective action
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance and other equipment servicing as directed
- Work closely with the fellow engineers and the production team to develop a dynamic and positive attitude to the challenges of a busy production department
- Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
- Give advice, training and recommendations to the production team regarding improvements to the process to maximise machine productivity and minimise down-time
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is up to date and complete
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Celebration Day after 1 years' service to use for your birthday People Partnership Bonus - the more we make the more we share with our colleagues
- Life insurance
- Enhanced Sick Scheme
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Access to Private GP's via Doctor at Hand -Axa
- Pension Scheme
- Hundreds of Retail and Leisure Discounts via Perkbox
- Discounted Mobile Phone Contracts with Vodafone
- Enhanced Paternity Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Adoption Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Additional Allowances for First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellness programme
- Free charging for Electric and Hybrid cars
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.