Engineering Project Manager - FMCG
Location – Merseyside
Salary – c£55k
Job Title – Project Manager
- You must have the basic core competencies for Project Engineering installations in a Manufacturing environment before you can be considered for this role, preferably Food Manufacturing and/or Pharma.
- You will need to have a solid Engineering Qualification. Preferably a HNC or equivalent.
- It is highly preferred if you have a Project Management qualification i.e. Prince 2 with a full understanding of the funnel basic, CDM writing, CAD, general infrastructure, CIP Development.
- You must have experience at management level.
- You will be a part of the Engineering team on site.
- Projects will include but are not limited too line installations, robotic installation, new factory installations, optimisation projects, civil and manufacturing.
- You will be working with key stakeholders of the business to ensure the success of the CAPEX implementation alongside the Project Manager.
- You will report into the Site Engineering Manager.
- Monday to Friday days based role.
- A worldwide leader of the Food Manufacturing world. They offer fantastic career development, a chance to learn from some of the best in the game and an opportunity to be part of a huge portfolio.
- This is an incredible opportunity to develop your Project Engineering career alongside some of the brightest mind in the Food Manufacturing industry.
If you are interested in find out more about this position, then contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah at Hannah.email@example.com quoting reference HM14831