A well grounded and solid food manufacturer established in their field are looking for a new member to join their Quality and Technical team.
A quality and food safety advocate with engaging management skills, audit ready mentality and practical approach will be a great compliment to the team.
You'll be well versed with QMS, third party accreditations including BRC, HACCP Leader, Food Defence, Retailer COP's and open to change with the confidence to share your ideas!
A brief outline of your responsibilities for role include:
- Management of the QMS, delivering high standards of food safety and customer service
- Maintaining and updating HACCP and complying to BRC standards
- Effective management of customer complaints, non-conformances, investigations and close out and auditing schedules
- Delivering results within a set timescale and a champion of continuous improvement
- Management of direct reports
The role will suit a confident communicator, positive management style and someone who can connect with all levels across the factory floor.
Intermediate or Advanced HACCP and a Food or Science related degree level will be desirable.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply - alternatively you can send through your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.