Are you looking for a role in the Food Industry which covers both Technical and Quality? Do you want to work for company who will give you great whole of role exposure and progression?
Reed Food and FMCG have been briefed to recruit for a Technical Assistant on a permanent basis to join a well-established business. You will be reporting directly to the Technical Manager, the role includes working in the production facility and working at your desk to conform the responsibilities as below.Job Title: Technical Assistant Location: Ipswich areaPay: £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum, dependant on experience Immediate StartExperience required: The correct candidate will need to have experience working in the Food Industry or be a graduate in Food Science, Safety, or Innovation. You will need to be proactive, have good communication skills and be an excellent team player. Responsibilities:
- To monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, traceability, allergen management, legality, and quality.
- To carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades, and personal hygiene.
- To support the Technical Manager with monitoring and investigating customer complaints
- To provide cover for QA when necessary.
- To support raw materials intakes activities (goods in, product release, customer certificates)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do apply ASAP
with your up to date CV
to be considered for an immediate start.