Are you an experienced Technical Manager seeking your next opportunity?
Are you interested in a hybrid role with a competitive salary and a great bonus scheme?
Reed Food and FMCG have been briefed to recruit for a well-regarded and recognised Food Manufacturing business, for a Technical Manager, on a Permanent basis. This challenging and exciting new role, presents a great opportunity to an experienced professional, to push themselves in this ever-present and steadily growing business.
Please find more details on the Job Responsibilities and key requirements below:
Up to £65,000+ Per Annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
Benefits: Site based role, flexible hours, Annual Leave, Car Allowance, Bonus, discounts etc.
* Previous experience of working in a Technical Manager role in food production. Ideally Ambient/Bakery.
* Food Degree qualified
* Acting as technical expert in terms of processes, suppliers, and new technological capabilities
* Good understanding of BRC or other GFSI and GMP standards, HACCP, Hygiene, Food Safety.
* To co-ordinate all technical quality activities to ensure that products are manufactured against agreed specifications.
* To develop and maintain a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all audit bodies.
* To develop the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
* To support the central technical team to develop consistent best practice policies whist looking for alternative ways to solve problems
* Delivery of site technical KPI's,
* To be customer facing on all technical issues and to support the commercial counterparts where required to ensure business continuity
* Head of Technical
* NPD and Technical Team
* Regulatory bodies
This is a unique role within an organisation full of great people, therefore if you are keen to know more about this opportunity, please do apply at your earliest convenience, to be considered for an immediate interview.