Technical Food Technologist
Zest have recently partnered with a market leader in the food industry offering a diverse range of products with a strong specialization in ambient goods. They are looking for a Technical Food Technologist to join their team based in London. They supply a wide array of products to both UK and International retailers. The role has recently been advertised due to the expansion of the business and on-boarding of several new clients, so they are looking for someone to contribute to their ongoing success.
As a Technical Food Technologist, you will be at the forefront of ensuring the quality and safety of their diverse product range. This role is pivotal in maintaining strong relationships with their clients and upholding the client's strong reputation of commitment to industry-leading standards.
* Collaborate with large-scale retailers and food service providers to meet their technical requirements.
* Develop and manage technical specifications for the extensive product range.
* UK and European travel for client factory visists
* Lead supplier management and conduct supplier audits to guarantee compliance with quality standards.
* Demonstrate a solid understanding and implementation of BRC and HACCP guidelines.
* Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product development and quality improvements.
* Proven experience working with large-scale retailers and food service providers.
* Strong knowledge of technical specifications and food product quality standards.
* Experience in supplier management and conducting supplier audits.
* A solid understanding of BRC and HACCP standards is essential.
* While previous experience with ambient products is advantageous, it is not mandatory.
What We Offer:
* Competitive compensation package, including a base salary ranging from £35,000 - £40,000, based on experience.
* Opportunities for career progression within a dynamic and thriving industry.
* The chance to work with a passionate and talented team dedicated to delivering excellence.
* Planned travel opportunities, both nationally and internationally, to support our clients and suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be working in a similar position within food production. If you feel this exceptional opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply and send us an updated copy of your CV - alternatively you can send through your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.