Greenhouse Supervisor | Fresh Produce | Ely
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Have you got a passion for plants with an Operational background?
Are you looking to build a career as a Manager within the Food and Fresh Produce Industry?
If so, then you may be the perfect candidate for my Supervisor role.What's in it for you?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for you to lay the foundations for a fruitful management career, you will be working closely with senior management learning their skills to open future career opportunities.
You will be joining a well-established business with a fantastic name within the industry and as all the growing takes place within Greenhouses you won't have to worry about the weather!The role:
As a Greenhouse Supervisor, you will be directly responsible for a small team of team leaders ensuring that both themselves and their teams are meeting the standards set by senior management.
The role will give you a lot of exposure to developing your own management skills and communication abilities which are essential abilities required to progress into senior positions.What you need:
* Previous experience working within a Greenhouse or Polytunnel is a must for this role.
* A background working as a Team Leader/ Supervisor or even Junior Management will be essential for success.
* A passion for horticulture or at least the adaptable attitude to learn within this industry.
* The flexibility to work the occasional Saturday is required.
* To be hardworking and able to perform under the time restraints that come with working with Fresh Produce
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds interesting to you then please apply via the link or email me, via firstname.lastname@example.org