This leading business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industries worldwide.
Help create winning products through applied sensory solutions, by delivering bespoke consumer and sensory services and training to a range of food and drink industry clients across the UK.
- To deliver presentations on scheduled and tailored consumer and sensory training courses onsite or at client’s facilities
- To provide course development and administrative support for projects, pre and post courses
- To support the development of course materials and associated presentations
- To support the Section Manager with identification and acquisition of new business opportunities for the sensory training section and services across the department
- Proactively review current practices, policies and methods and suggest new and improved ways of working
- To assist in the organisation of seminars and conferences as opportunities arise
- Several years industry experience within the field of sensory science
- Qualification in the field of Sensory Science – minimum IFST Foundation Course
- Degree or equivalent in a food science would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of BRC and its applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full driving licence
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.