An established and successful international business experiencing recent growth and investment, supplying specialist ingredients into all kinds of applications, is now seeking a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Assistant, to work on products across a range of sectors, supporting ongoing projects and improving processes.
- Support enquiries from existing / potential customers about our products based on the data provided by suppliers.
- Liaise regarding QA & RA matters.
- Assist QA & RA Manager in completing questionnaires or responding to enquiries from existing / potential customers about QA & RA matters.
- Assist QA & RA Manager in gathering and analysing information regarding latest updates or any special projects in QA and Regulatory matters.
- Assist QA & RA Manager in providing training in regulatory issues for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate toxicological tests according to European requirements.
- Keeping the database updated and accurate.
- A degree in biotechnology, food science, biochemistry, chemical engineering or similar subject
- A minimum of three years’ experience in regulatory affairs and quality assurance within the food, drink, supplements, or ingredients
- An understanding of European regulatory requirements in the areas of food, beverages and nutrition.
- Experience of food ingredients, novel foods and dietary supplements would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail, accuracy in completing tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full time hybrid role, with two days in the office
Ref Code: FMW41155JC
To apply, send your CV to our People Consultant James Constable and he will have a chat with you about the role and your experience. Please quote ref: FMW41155JC
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.