Our client are market leaders in their sector within food manufacturing in the UK and have won numerous awards! Due to expansion, we are recruiting for a Production Manager to join the team in Gainsborough.
Under the direction of the Factory Manager, this position will take responsibility for all activities taking place within their area, managing a team of people, improving efficiencies, yields and quality of the products processed within their area.
- Manage Team Leaders and people within all reporting areas of responsibility.
- Establishing priorities for their area of responsibility.
- Leading and co-ordinating all activities within their area.
- Maximising performance and achieving the production plan and targets given by the Factory Manager
- Implementation and embedding lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Ensuring health and safety, food hygiene and housekeeping standards are met and constantly challenged.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Cost control
- Production Management experience within a complex and fast-moving environment Devising, developing and implementing systems and procedures to drive and improve operational efficiencies, productivities and capability Coaching, motivating, and developing a team to improve colleague engagement and meet the increasing production demands
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) audits and retailer audits
- Practical implementation of good food hygiene and health and safety practices
- Excellent communication skills at all levels Food Hygiene and HACCP Qualification Calm under pressure, assertive and confident decision maker Natural team worker, capable of delivering results. Enthusiastic and driven to achieve to the best of your ability and striving for high performance.
- Self-motivated, energetic with real desire to succeed.
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business.
- Additional Celebration Day after 1 years' service to use for your birthday People Partnership Bonus - the more we make the more we share with our colleagues
- Life insurance
- Enhanced Sick Scheme
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Access to Private GP's via Doctor at Hand - Axa
- Pension Scheme
- Hundreds of Retail and Leisure Discounts via Perkbox
- Discounted Mobile Phone Contracts with Vodafone
- Enhanced Paternity Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Adoption Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Additional Allowances for First Aiders and Mental Health First Aiders
- Wellness programme
- Free charging for Electric and Hybrid cars
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.