Are you interested in working Night Shifts for a food manufacturing company? Are you located local to Newry and looking for a new challenge?
Reed Food and FMCG have been briefed to recruit for a Quality Control Operative on a permanent basis to join a well-established business. The working week will consist of 4-night shifts, worked between Saturday-Thursday on a shift rota. This opportunity is perfect for anyone who wants to work within the Food Industry.Job Title: Quality Control (Nightshift) Location: Newry, Northern Ireland Pay: £11.50 per hour plus 50p Shift Premium Shifts: 4 Day shifts 10:30pm-6:30amImmediate Start
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Monitoring production processes and activities to ensure customer, legislative and Company expectations are being met.
- Carrying out finished product checks on all product brands and recording findings on quality documentation including product weight checks and label checks.
- Conducting internal Audits: Glass Hard Plastic Audits
- Checking the accuracy of measuring equipment -daily and weekly checks
- Assisting with monthly GMP and fabrication audits
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do apply ASAP
with your up-to-date CV
to be considered for an immediate start.