This is an opportunity to join a prestigious, blue chip food manufacturing business on an interim basis to lead the engineering department of a well invested, high quality production site. Taking responsibility for the existing engineering function and team, the successful candidate will have the responsibility to drive high performance, executing the site maintenance strategy and manage a significant budget.
- Blue chip food manufacturing organisation
- Well invested facility with excellent infrastructure
- Lead a team of engineers to conduct the on site repair and maintenance of all assets
- Execute the vision to take the site to a position of best practice and centre of excellence.
- Ensure the site's continued compliance with all current engineering standards and regulations
- Liaise closely with the General Manager and SLT to drive high performance on site
- Help foster a results based, collaborative culture across the engineering and production teams
- Execute the site's R&M strategy
- Effective communicator and influencer at all levels
- "Knows what good looks like" and able to implement best practice, having delivered results in their career to date
- Strong preference of food manufacturing experience