£35,000 (dependent on experience)
Job ref: 8491
Founded many years ago in the UK and now part of a global group, this company's operations in the UK are across a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture and industrial applications.
About the Factory Auditor job
The purpose of your role will be to prepare audits and ensure all audits are carried out to the relevant legislative standards as well as generate and issue supportive reports.
- Contact supplier or site representatives to arrange audits. Ensuring all supplier documents are obtained for approval.
- Internal audit preparation including questionnaires, gathering information relevant to the audit, generating audit checklists.
- Generating and issuing audit reports and carrying out follow-up audits and reviews. Follow up any quality issues to the supplier to ensure corrective actions are closed out/completed.
- Support factory personnel with Quality/Technical issues and audits.
- Assisting with training of factory personnel as required.
- Ensuring up to date raw material specs are obtained and held for each site.
The successful candidate must be motivated and able to work using own initiative or as part of a team – communication at all levels is essential. Good IT Skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel are required skills to success in this role.
- You must hold a valid passport/full clean driving license for UK & occasional European travel.
- A Lead Auditor or Supplier Audit Certificate/Qualification is essential to this role.
- Level 3 HACCP Certificate.
- Good understanding of the Meat/Slaughter Industry and Animal by Products.
- Experience of Auditing against BRC Standard and Feed Industry standards.
The Factory Auditor job is based in Doncaster and is paying £35,000 according to your experience.
The package includes company pension, private health care scheme once completed 2 years’ service, death in service: 3x annual salary, employee assistance programme, CSP after qualifying period, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, either 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician| Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Food Industry Technical QA Jobs